Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Creative Sb0480 Occasion

Hasta La Vista ........... Katmandu

Through this video I say goodbye from this Blog. We thank all / as we followed in this long journey. A long journey that continues to become another trip. This trip includes many others, is of course life. A journey that is sometimes too long and others short, therein lies the mystery. From now on we shall have to continue from my other blog. "Do not back"
To know my future exposure, the publication of the book and documentary, will have to check my other blog. I just hope to keep your interest. I hope to have our feelings and adventures of a more fully in our forthcoming book "The Wheels Samsara "I hope to have finished the book and documentary for the month of October or November. But that is another story, which may be counting on my blog. The mood the disappointments and joys of this little challenge. The exhibition will be for before.
Thanks for everything.
Machus and Emilio

0 comments:

Post a Comment