Friday, April 8, 2011

Remove Ashtray From Hyundai Coupe

Another 6,000 TRAYS macaroni. LESLIE WE STORED THE 18 BOXES.

Last weekend saw that we had very few trays so we went back to write to Vincent Farrier, Commercial Director of the company FOOD PACKAGING COMPANY, SA (SENASA) and this was his reply:
;

"Good afternoon!

; How is everything? For what you ask, I understand that you continue with your "occupation" at the same level ... With more people like you, everything would be better!

not give me credit for anything, my management was part of my work ... and not I pay packages, but the owners of the company, the family Collazo. Incidentally, this afternoon I talked with José Antonio Collazo, our manager, of your request ... and I have answered yes.

Count, therefore, with a new pallet of the same type packaging, the EFL-40.

Do you want us to send you all together? Or do you prefer that two or more partial deliveries later?

A hug for you.


logo SENA correo
--------------------------
; Vicente Herrador
Commercial Director
Food Packaging Company, SA


So we sent the boxes that we mentioned. And we had the problem of how to store the 18 boxes, so I contacted Leslie had told us on occasion that she had a garage to store tomato sauce or anything else that we donate in quantity.
were placed direct contact with her and first thing Friday in his garage unloaded boxes of 18 trays of 6000. And it did not bother to bring home two boxes for the coming weeks.
Leslie Thanks for your help, we came great.

macarroniano

0 comments:

Post a Comment